European Investment Bank published study by MORE LION on data acquisition for urban mobility
It is a great pleasure for MORE LION to announce that guidelines we have written together with Suzanne Hoadley for the European Investment Bank (EIB), have been published:
𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗔 𝗔𝗖𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗜𝗡 𝗨𝗥𝗕𝗔𝗡 𝗠𝗢𝗕𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬: https://lnkd.in/dkBb3wbg
We hope it is in an interesting read for all people working on mobility, innovation and data. The study contains:
- What sorts of mobility data exist and how do you collect them?
- What about getting sense out of data, dashboards, and how much should it cost?
- 6 ways of getting data apart from just buying it.
- (EU) Legal aspects, expertise (what kind of people do you need), GDPR
- 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝟮𝟬+ 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 + a roadmap.
the study is based on our experiences within this field, but mostly on the expertise of 33 of the greatest, friendly giants in this sector: Pedro Barradas, Stephanie Leonard, Jascha Franklin-Hodge, Thibault Castagne, Tiffany Vlemmings, Edoardo Felici, André Ormond, David Thoumas 🚲 Stijn Vernaillen, Ahmet Rasim Demirtas, Tuğçe Işık, Noam Maital, Mélanie Gidel, Olivier Dion, Jeroen Brouwer, Özhan Yılmaz, PhD DIC, David Cunha, Malin Stoldt, Rob Roemers, Sergio Fernández Balaguer, Rick Meynen, Hildegunn Grindheim, Bon Bakermans, Per-Olof Svensk, Miguel Picornell, Tomas Straupis, Otto Van Boggelen, Stephan Corvers, Emmanuel de Verdalle, Kasia Bourée, Stephan Corvers, Tijs de Kler, Christoph Pyliser
Comments are closed.