Pieter Morlion launches the concept of Electricity-as-a-Service in Knack / Datanews. He proposes one subscription for energy allowing EU citizens to produce energy wherever and whenever they want. This would allow:
- to charge an electric car no matter where you are and (virtually) use the energy of your solar panels
- login to the elektricity meter in your Airbnb and user your own energy / subscription
- track the energy that is being used for service or consumer goods you buy (aluminium windows, sneakers, an MRI scan)
- decentrally exchange energy with other citizens
- share your energy consumption with the world and link an 'energy score' to subsidies, home insulation and transport for example
article on the Knack / Datanews website.
#electricity #electricityasaservice #energy #subscription #electric #vehicle #car #single #market http://www.elektricityasaservice.com/